The job has expired.
Principal Consultant-Marketing Mix modeling
At Data2Decisions, marketing effectiveness and econometrics consultancy, our purpose is to help our clients leverage marketing to grow their businesses while providing an environment where our people can learn, have fun and grow their careers.
For more than 15 years we’ve been using data, analytics and technology to improve marketing for some of the world’s biggest global advertisers including Kellogg’s, Google, Burger King, Monster and Diageo. Our network of 12 offices across the UK, Europe, APAC and the Americas ensures we do this consistently across the world.
Headquartered in London, Data2Decisions’ network is made up of some of the industry’s most talented marketing effectiveness professionals. They are analysts, marketers, data scientists, statisticians and software developers, but first and foremost, they are consultants, focused on delivering insights and strategic recommendations that can be actioned within businesses to make a tangible commercial difference.
We operate as an independent consultancy as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network which is the fastest growing media network in the world. This means that together with our sister agencies such as Carat, Vizeum and iProspect we can provide clients with the integrated specialists they need to unlock the business value from marketing.
To check some of our most recent projects please see below:
We are currently looking for a Principal Consultant to join our team.
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to:
• Lead projects, develop key accounts, quality control output, perform statistical modelling and integrate research insight from a wide variety of sources. Insights must then be delivered in a practical and timely manner
• This role provides the opportunity to specialise in a particular industry vertical, working closely with a team of sector experts to ensure our clients are delivered market leading analytics tailored to their specific industry needs
• The Principal Consultant (PC) is expected to develop deep expertise in the sector and be a go-to person for this sector for clients, the Data2Decisions team and the wider Dentsu Aegis community. The PC will develop thorough understanding of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry. The PC will be responsible for translating results from analytics into actionable recommendations
• At the PC level, a consultant is expected to support the CRO and Head of Category Vertical generate revenue. This includes identifying new business opportunities (cold, warm or existing client), writing proposals and involvement in pitches
• Being an ambassador for Data2Decisions, connecting across external/internal networks to deliver value through building a good reputation in the industry
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
• Lead on the development of marketing strategies for clients
• Responsible for development of client presentation material
• Involved in the delivery of results to the client
• Involvement in Data2Decisions’ marketing initiatives
• Supporting Vertical leads in achieving revenue targets
• Develop and maintain relationships with other network brands and clients
• Train and inform the business on relevant issues
• Quality control of analytics within the vertical ensuring robustness and validity
• Input to all Data2Decisions initiatives in all areas including research, software development and broader consultancy offering
Ideally, we would like you to :
• Be able to interpret a client’s requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
• Have project management and people management experience in econometrics
• Have proven track record in the successful use of statistical techniques in a commercial environment
• Experience working in FMCG is useful but not a necessary requirement
• Experience in handling and analysing data
• Good knowledge of specialist analysis packages e.g. SPSS, EViews etc.
• Ability to vision what can be achieved with statistical techniques
• A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
• To be a graduate in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics or statistics) or a degree with a significant quantitative element, with extensive relevant work experience in some combination of econometric modelling, research, advertising and media roles.
In return we offer collaborative, the consultancy focused environment where employees are encouraged to impact clients, share knowledge and to grow and develop within our business. We also offer internal and external training opportunities, competitive salary, flexible working and great benefits package with 26 days holidays, pension, healthcare, income protection and more.
We are dynamic and digitally focused business with a strong portfolio of global clients and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities in digitally led media space.