The job has expired.
We offer you
- An opportunity to grow your professional competence as part of a close-knit local finance team co-operating with our worldwide network.
- A fantastic working environment full of great people who are passionate about digital innovation and work with some of the largest and most-valued brands in Finland.
- Dentsu Aegis Network is a Great Place to Work certified employer.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a global marketing communications company. We work with some of the biggest advertisers both globally and locally. We are currently looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Finance team.
The position is a fixed-term position until the end of summer 2019, due to maternity leave.
In this role, you will get to work with all our subsidiaries in an ever changing and growing company. We are a happy and energetic bunch and our office is located in the very heart of Helsinki, at Eteläesplanadi 2.
- Work with Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables processes together with our business organization and an outsourced partner.
- Work with Cash Management.
- Improve processes for efficiency and compliance with group policies.
- Participate in monthly and annual financial reporting.
- Support and educate people in the business organization in financial matters.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need
- A bachelor's degree in finance or equivalent studies.
- Good knowledge of AP & AR processes.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and willingness to learn more.
- To be able to work both independently, as well as part of a team.
- Tenacity to work accurately and coach other process contributors.
- To be able to communicate in both Finnish and English.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Supply us a cover letter, including your salary request, and CV as soon as possible. We are prepared to make the recruitment decision as soon as we find the right talent.
In case you have questions, please contact Jussi Loponen at +358 40 73 55 975 on February 12 between 5 and 6 pm or Henri Turunen at +358 50 385 7474 any day between 8.30 and 9 am.
About The Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Dentsu Aegis Network operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 40,000 dedicated specialists.
In Finland, Dentsu Aegis Network consists the most diverse and analytical marketing communication agencies. We have a wide service offering, thanks to 200 experts in 9 agencies – media agencies Carat and Vizeum, creative marketing agency Isobar, performance marketing agency iProspect, Out-of-Home specialist Posterscope, experiential marketing agency MKTG, content marketing agency John Brown Media, data specialist DDS and programmatic buying agency Amnet. dentsuaegisnetwork.fi