We are a global marketing effectiveness consultancy with 12 offices around the world and one of the largest consultancies in Europe. We are an independent company operating as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
At Data2Decisions, our mission is to help our clients grow their businesses through more effective marketing. Using data, advanced analytical techniques and the application of technology, we show exactly how well our clients’ marketing has performed and why and use these insights to make strategic investment recommendations to drive growth for our clients. We work with clients across different sectors and industries and we have established media owner’s partnership with likes of Google, Twitter, and Facebook
To check some of our most recent projects please see below:
Currently we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team
In this role you will be leading projects, performing statistical modelling and integrating research insight from a wide variety of sources. This is a hugely interesting role as you will focus primarily on working closely with a range of key global digital media partners, including some of the biggest media owners in the UK and globally, helping them and our clients prove the value of advertising on different digital platforms. Performing leading-edge digital measurement techniques will be a key focus of the role as well as supporting the development and evolution of best-in-class techniques.
At the senior level a consultant you will have great client exposure and you will be involve in developing and selling new projects. This includes identifying new business opportunities and referring to more senior consultants, assisting in writing proposals and involvement in pitches.
It is also worth noting, that given the nature of our work consultants at all levels get involved in data collection and manipulation to some extent. We believe this is important for quality control and is a significant point of difference for our business.
Key elements of the role
- Lead statistical and econometric analyses in line with the needs of the business
- Project management including the management of Consultant resource on projects (at the Senior Consultant level)
- Development and delivery of client presentation material
- Attendance and involvement at client meetings
- Involvement in Data2Decisions’ marketing initiatives
- Development of new business and involvement in selling projects
- Potentially line-manage one or more Consultants
- Maintain relevant documentation for auditing, project control and database purposes
- Develop and maintain good relationships with external partners
- Keep up to date with developments that are relevant to Data2Decisions
- Train and inform the business on relevant issues
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for you to bring the following:
- Able to interpret a client’s requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – the ability to present and explain complex information clearly to people at all levels
- A proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
- Experience in handling and analysing data
- Good knowledge of specialist analysis packages e.g. SPSS, EViews, R, SAS, etc.
- Ability to vision what can be achieved with econometric techniques
- A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
- An appreciation of business principles
- Task orientated, willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines and flexible enough to adapt to changing priorities. Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel. VB & SQL programming knowledge would be an advantage
- The successful applicant is likely to be a graduate in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics or statistics) or a degree with a significant quantitative element, with solid relevant work experience in some combination of econometric modelling, research, advertising and media roles.
About The Company
In return we offer collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where employees are encouraged to share knowledge to grow and develop as a business, great training opportunities. We also offer competitive salary, flexible working and great benefits package with 26 days holidays excluding bank holidays among table tennis, foosball tournaments and in house DJ- Friday afternoon sessions.
We are dynamic and changing business and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities in digitally led media space.