We are a global marketing effectiveness consultancy with 12 offices around the world and one of the largest consultancies in Europe. We are an independent company operating as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
At Data2Decisions, our mission is to help our clients grow their businesses through more effective marketing. Using data, advanced analytical techniques and the application of technology, we show exactly how well our clients’ marketing has performed and why and use these insights to make strategic investment recommendations to drive growth for our clients. We work with clients across different sectors and industries and we have established media owner’s partnership with likes of Google, Twitter, and Facebook
To check some of our most recent projects please see below:
We are currently looking for a Principal Consultant to join our team.
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to:
• Lead projects, develop key accounts, quality control output, perform statistical modelling and integrate research insight from a wide variety of sources. Insights must then be delivered in a practical and timely manner
• This role provides the opportunity to specialise in a particular industry vertical, working closely with a team of sector experts to ensure our clients are delivered market leading analytics tailored to their specific industry needs
• The Principal Consultant (PC) is expected to develop deep expertise in the sector and be a go-to person for this sector for clients, the Data2Decisions team and the wider Dentsu Aegis community. The PC will develop thorough understanding of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry. The PC will be responsible for translating results from analytics into actionable recommendations
• At the PC level, a consultant is expected to support the CRO and Head of Category Vertical generate revenue. This includes identifying new business opportunities (cold, warm or existing client), writing proposals and involvement in pitches
• Being an ambassador for Data2Decisions, connecting across external/internal networks to deliver value through building a good reputation in the industry
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
• Lead on the development of marketing strategies for clients
• Responsible for development of client presentation material
• Involved in the delivery of results to the client
• Involvement in Data2Decisions’ marketing initiatives
• Supporting Vertical leads in achieving revenue targets
• Develop and maintain relationships with other network brands and clients
• Train and inform the business on relevant issues
Responsible for the line management of consultants within the vertical
• Quality control of analytics within the vertical ensuring robustness and validity
• Input to all Data2Decisions initiatives in all areas including research, software development and broader consultancy offering
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally we would like you to :
• Be able to interpret a client’s requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
• Have project management and people management experience
• Have proven track record in the successful use of statistical techniques in a commercial environment
• Experience working in FMCG is useful but not a necessary requirement
• Experience in handling and analysing data
• Good knowledge of specialist analysis packages e.g. SPSS, etc.
• Ability to vision what can be achieved with statistical techniques
• A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
• To be a graduate in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics or statistics) or a degree with a significant quantitative element, with extensive relevant work experience in some combination of econometric modelling, research, advertising and media roles.
About The Company
In return we offer collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where employees are encouraged to share knowledge to grow and develop as a business. We also offer internal and external training opportunities, competitive salary, flexible working and great benefits package with 26 days holidays excluding bank holidays among table tennis, foosball tournaments and in house DJ- Friday afternoon sessions.
We are dynamic and changing business and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities in digitally led media space.